I sit here on the couch with only a few minutes before I have to return to work looking at a facebook page of a friend from many years ago. It takes me back to the days of college and what life was like then. Sweet memories.
And then, I am brought back to the present, with a big little bundle laying on my chest as I type, amazed that Scotty and I had a little boy 7 months ago today and also at where God has brought us and is moving us now.
It's been a hard day for me. I know what I want and the doors that God has opened, but the process to get through the door is overwhelming! I know that I cannot take many more steps, and I so desperately need Yahweh to make my feet like hinds feet so I can reach the high places.
Wait on the Lord, wait patiently for Him. He gives strength to the weary. He causes me to run and not be faint. For the Lord my God is with me wherever I go. I will claim truth over and over and over. May today be lived to the fullest!
Here goes everything...

No comments:
Post a Comment